Associate Director of Nursing
Assists with providing strategic oversight and leadership to the nursing team to guide their success in achieving corporate and site-specific goals and objectives. Responsible for the overall coordination, supervision, and effective performance management of designated team members. Assures staff competencies, oversees equipment maintenance and controls clinic inventory to assure the right people, supplies and equipment are available to support quality patient care. Collaborates with other leaders and key stakeholders as necessary in the delivery of community health activities.
- Current Idaho R.N. license
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a nursing or related clinical area
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills, prioritization, communication and organization skills
- Five or more years’ experience direct supervision in nursing operations.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Nursing.
- Experience working with a wide variety of patient populations, including patients living in poverty and individuals of minority groups.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.