Heritage Health is hiring an Associate Medical Director in Kellogg, ID.
Heritage Health is a mission driven not for profit organization, committed to delivering a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change and extends life for our patients and our community.
We are a growing patient-centered practice that is looking for a full-time Associate Medical Director with our team in Kellogg, Idaho.
The Associate Medical Director will work under the direct supervision of the Chief Medical Officer (CMO). This role is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of primary medical services. S/he serves as a point of contact for providers in the medical clinics. This position is to promote smooth clinical operation of all clinic sites.
In this role, you will:
- Answer clinical questions from providers.
- Assist with the medical management of complex patients.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Director on clinical matters that affect patient care.
- Assist with EHR implementation and optimization, including ongoing evaluation of workflow efficiency.
- Assist with quality measures, including use of annual wellness exams and chart review process to close quality gaps.
- Assist in promotion of the Patient Centered Medical Home model, including development of care guidelines and care coordination templates.
- Assist in the development of education programs for the Medical Assistants.
- Assist in peer review of new and existing providers.
- Assist in the interview and selection process of provider applicants.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the State of Idaho, including DEA license and BLS, required (MD, DO, NP, or PA)
- Clinical proficiency related to area of medical specialty
- 3 years of experience in progressively responsible administrative or management-related positions within a primary health care environment (preferably in medically needy and underserved communities and in a community health center setting)
Heritage Health is a federally qualified health center. We believe that healthcare should be accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
Heritage Health is proud to offer a competitive benefits package! 100% of our full time employees' medical, dental, vision, and life insurance is covered by Heritage Health. Additional life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability coverage is also available.
We value our employees' health and future!
- We offer a 403b retirement plan where Heritage Health matches up to 2% of your contribution.
- Employees start accruing 120 hours of paid time off during their first year of employment. We also cover 8 paid holidays.
- Discounts are also available on cell phone plans as well as gym memberships!
Please apply online at: www.myheritagehealth.org/careers
Heritage Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.