At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Collecting and posting insurance, patient, and vendor payments to patient accounts. Responsible for the billing and collection of selected TR contracts and agreements.
- Ability to read and follow oral and written instruction.
- Must be able to use hands repetitively with good dexterity.
- Strong phone skills able to hear and speak clearly.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Highly ethical and non-judgmental.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Proficient With Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task.
- One to three years of medical office experience.
- Knowledge of diagnosis (ICD) and procedure (CPT) coding systems. Such knowledge is typically obtained from working in a medical office setting or through other educational background or experience.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.