At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Responsible for coordination, analysis, and presentation of corporate reports and data. To include data collection, advanced analytics, research projects, and coordination of monthly reporting as appropriate. Additionally, serves as liaison to other departments regarding data and reporting.
- Creates, maintains, and communicates regular data to include: financial data, productivity data, accounts receivable data, human resources data, and clinical quality data and others as needed
- Create and maintain monthly dashboards.
- Analysis of corporate, department, and program data/processes for use in management decision making.
- Identification of business trends utilizing data, compilation of analysis reports
- Coordinate data collection efforts across multiple systems and collaborate with automated system owners on best reporting methods.
- Collaborate with automated system owners as needed on data auditing and data integrity activities.
- Participate in cross-divisional automated system implementations and informatics efforts.
- Participate in and/or lead quality assurance activities of data and reporting.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and help maintain organizational accountability for future use.
- Assists with maintaining compliance standards of department.
- Ability to communicate and work with Executive Leadership Team regarding data and analytics.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Skilled in organizing and expressing ideas effectively in oral and written communication
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience gathering and documenting business reporting requirements
- Experience developing and maintaining reports and dashboards (Tableau, SSRS, Excel, VBA, etc.)
- Proven expertise in writing efficient SQL code for complex queries
- Strong SQL skills and reporting/visualization best practices
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Experience working with Epic EMR Systems or other related electronic health record system
- Experience supporting end users in a health care environment
- ETL and data mart development
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.