Terry Reilly Health Center is hiring a Case Manager
Case Manager – Nampa 1st Clinic
Coordinates and provides needs assessments, social service referrals, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy and related services for the homeless population served under the Health Care for the Homeless grant and Nampa Clinic general patient population.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or undergraduate degree in a related field, or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Licensed, or license-eligible, in the State of Idaho (if relevant for degree).
- Preferred bilingual skills (English/Spanish).
- Clearance through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Criminal History background check.
- Demonstrated willingness and desire to work with the homeless and low-income populations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the problems of the mentally ill and chemically dependent populations.
- A working knowledge of Nampa area social service resources for targeted populations (city, county, state and federal).
- Master’s in Social Work.
- Experience working with homeless patients.
- Experience working in a medical setting
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team.