Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring Chemical Dependency Counselor for Boise & Nampa locations.
At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
Provide behavioral health and chemical dependency treatment services for Terry Reilly Health Services. May be given additional responsibilities to organize and conduct outreach and/or educational activities within the community.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field with current professional license in the state of Idaho.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal history background check.
- Two years’ work experience in the field of alcoholism, substance use disorders and mental health.
- One year work experience in a clinical mental health setting.
- Understanding and adherence to ethical standards of the respective licensure board.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with marginalized populations.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Current CADC or ACADC certification.
- Two or more years' experience in the field of alcoholism, substance use disorders and mental health.
- Two or more years' experience assessing and counseling clients.
- Experience working in a medical setting, crisis mental health and/or detoxification setting, or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.