Valley Family Health Care is hiring a CFO.
Purpose of the Position: The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of Valley Family Health Care. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Must have a college degree in business, preferably an MBA.
- Preferably previous financial management experience with non-profit organizations.
- Preferably previous grant writing training and experience.
- Coordinate all aspects of financial management for the corporation including accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial reports.
- Develop grant proposals for both federal and private foundation sources.
- Assists in developing long term goals for the organization.
- Annual UDS reporting.
- Assists with the development and updating of policies and procedures.
- Prepare follow-up grant reports.
- Assists with financial arrangements for expansion efforts.
- Participating in quality assurance and other planning and training programs.
- Develops and submits annual budget period renewal grant.
- Develops and submits service area competition grant.
- Performs other related duties as required for center operation.
- Maintains strict confidence on all information gained in the performance of duties with Valley Family Health Care.
- Assist with meeting quality measures by completing tasks related to VFHC initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For full job description and to apply visit the Valley Family Health Care career page.