Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Clinical Supervisor.
Clinical Supervisor – Substance Use Disorder
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Provides clinical supervision and oversight to substance use disorder treatment services for the Terry Reilly Clinics. Organizes and conducts outreach, advocacy and/or educational activities within the community.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare Criminal Background Check.
- Master's degree required in counseling, social work, psychology or related field.
- Current LCPC or LCSW with the State of Idaho.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 3 years of applicable substance use disorder clinical experience, including MAT.
- 2 years of experience in an administrative capacity with demonstrated experience in budgeting, financial management, supervision, personnel management, employee performance assessment, and data collection and reporting.
- 2 years providing clinical supervision in a behavioral health setting.
- Thorough knowledge of state & local substance use disorder treatment resources.
- State of Idaho license as LCSW or LCPC
- State of Idaho certification as a CADC or ACADC.
- Approved supervisor with the State of Idaho Counseling or Social Work Board.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.