Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Clinical Supervisor for the ACADC Program.
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Provides clinical supervision and oversight to chemical dependency treatment services for the Terry Reilly Clinics. Organizes and conducts outreach, advocacy and/or educational activities within the community.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare Criminal Background Check.
- Master's degree required in counseling, social work, psychology or related field.
- State of Idaho certification for current CADC or ACADC
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal), and flexibility.
- 2 years of applicable clinical experience
- 1 year of experience in an administrative capacity with demonstrated experience in budgeting, financial management, supervision, personnel management, employee performance assessment, and data collection and reporting.
- State of Idaho license as an LCPC or LCSW.
- Approved supervisor with the State of Idaho Counseling or Social Work Board.
- Experience providing clinical supervision in a mental health setting.
- Thorough knowledge of local referral sources.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.