Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Clinical Supervisor for the Offender/Batterer Program.
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Provide clinical supervision to SANE Solutions Offender/Batterer Treatment Specialists. Ensure effectiveness and consistency of therapeutic procedures, administrative procedures and adherence to SANE Solutions guidelines and corporate policies.
- Successful clearance of the Department of Health and Welfare Criminal Background Check.
- Master's degree required in counseling, social work, psychology or related field.
- State of Idaho license as LPC or LMSW.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal), and flexibility.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience or specialized training in the sexual or familial abuse field.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to meet qualifications as a Program Supervisor for domestic violence prevention programs as required by the Idaho Council on Domestic Violence and Victim Assistance.
- Membership with Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA)
- Approved supervisor with the State of Idaho Counseling or Social Work Board.
- Experience providing clinical supervision in a mental health setting.
- Thorough knowledge of local referral sources.
- Experience testifying in court.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.