At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
Provides clinical and administrative supervision and support of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner staff assigned to the effectiveness and consistency of therapeutic procedures, administrative procedures and adherence to corporate policies. Leads collaboration and consultation with medical providers, mental health staff, and other collaborative partners to ensure effective treatment for patients with co-occurring behavioral health and medical disorders and for patients with primary behavioral health disorders.
- Unrestricted clinical licensure for practice in the state of Idaho.
- Five years' work experience and specialized training in the field of behavioral health.
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicines and treatment for mental health conditions.
- Accurate understanding of psychiatric diagnoses and their medial and behavioral management.
- Ability to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions and develop appropriate management and treatment plans.
- Ability to exercise balanced judgment in evaluating situations, making decisions, and responding to difficult or confrontational situations.
- Organized, creative, flexible, open-minded and able to multi-task.
- Able to work effectively as a team, interfacing with patients, primary care providers, behavioral health staff, as well as administrative and support staff.
- Clearance through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Criminal History background check.
- Demonstrate ability to use Microsoft Office, TR e-mail network, PMIS/EMR software and the Internet.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.