At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
This position is a lead position that works closely with the PN Supervisor to create Outreach programs focusing on health promotion, preventive, curative, and case management services for patients and underserved community groups. The Community Outreach lead provides guidance and subject matter expertise on outreach strategies to meet organizational outreach priorities and outreach grant goals. The Community Outreach leads PN training to strengthen Terry Reilly Community outreach strategy.
- Three years post-secondary education or three years’ experience in lieu of education.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills Good understanding of health care delivery, terminology, and processes.
- High level attention to detail and organization skills
- Skilled at effective planning, implementation and evaluation of events and activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Expert knowledge and connections to community agencies and resources.
- Physical ability to do home visits.
- Available for regular weekend and evening duties as needed.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to do project management.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to different outreach sites.
- Self-starter who functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment.
- Well-organized, creative, flexible, open-minded and able to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Documented experience working with underserved and aging patient populationsn
- Bachelor's Degree in health promotion or other health related field, education, communication, or social services.
- Knowledge and experience with health promotion/disease prevention approach to chronic diseases.
- Community health experience.
- Experience using Electronic Health Record Systems, including scheduling.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.