Family Medicine Faculty
Family Medicine Residency of Idaho (FMRI) is recruiting for board certified family physicians for its expanding Teaching Health Center environment. Ideal candidates will have:
- A desire to teach residents in one of our NCQA Level 3 PCMH clinics
- Experience working with residents, medical students, and inter-professional teams
- The ability to maintain a full spectrum of in-patient, out-patient and obstetrical care
- A desire to serve the uninsured, underserved and vulnerable populations of the Treasure Valley
About Family Medicine Residency of Idaho Inc.
Our progressive organization operates 6 clinics in the Treasure Valley, with residents training at 4 of our sites. We have grown to a 16-16-16 program with rural training tracks in Caldwell and the Magic Valley and have 4 Fellowships: HIV & Viral Hepatitis, Geriatrics, Obstetrics and Sports Medicine. FMRI is one of the 11 original Teaching Health Centers, combining a Family Medicine Residency Program and a Federally Qualified Health Center. Our mission is to train outstanding broad spectrum family medicine physicians to work in underserved and rural areas and to serve the vulnerable populations of Idaho with high quality, affordable care provided in a collaborative work environment. We operate family medicine, infectious disease, refugee, and HIV/Wellness clinics in addition to a 340B pharmacy. FMRI is an inter-professional learning environment providing care for patients from all walks of life creating an opportunity to embark on a “medical mission without the need for a passport”.
- MD/DO fully licensed in the State of Idaho
- Unrestricted DEA / Board of Pharmacy registrations
- Eligibility to participate in Medicare and Medicaid Programs
- Medical team members must have the ability to be fully credentialed, licensed and privileged which includes a background check
- Drug / Tobacco Free
Employees are eligible to participate in a generous, comprehensive benefits package including: health, dental, vision and life insurances, 403b retirement with company match, paid time off, CME, sabbatical and medical mission support and loan forgiveness programs, licensure/ membership dues and more!
Idaho is a breathtakingly beautiful state and the Boise area offers high quality communities, great for raising a family, boasting low crime rates, good air quality and short commutes. Being a high desert with all four seasons, the Boise locale offers countless outdoor activities with many members of our team actively engaged in climbing, biking, hiking, hunting, running, skiing, whitewater rafting etc.
View current openings at Family Medicine Residency of Idaho.