Kaniksu Health Services is a community health center with 5 clinics in North Idaho providing affordable, quality, integrated healthcare services to over 20,000 patients each year, improving the health of our communities, and lowering health care costs. Our mission is to provide our communities with affordable and accessible healthcare. Kaniksu is recognized as a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Our Mission serves the entire community. Kaniksu improves the quality of our patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay.
- Kaniksu welcomes all employees and patients without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, or disability.
- Kaniksu is committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental and behavioral health services are integrated and care managers and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team based system of care.
- Kaniksu promotes prevention and early intervention in all programs.
- Kaniksu providers are able to practice at their full scope of licensure and training.
- Kaniksu offers a competitive benefits package, including generous vacation and sick time, along with health insurance and retirement savings options.
To view current job openings visit Kaniksu Health Services Employment.