Valley Family Health Care is hiring a data analyst.
Purpose of the Position: The Healthcare Data Analyst will perform complex quantitative and qualitative analysis of healthcare utilization, clinical quality, and financial data. Key responsibilities include working collaboratively with the business users, quality and IT department and clinical staff to create requirements for new reports, to generate and analyze reports, analyze data to make recommendations for program development and process improvement, and to present/submit data in formats that are easily understood by business users and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a work-related field or discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated coursework in systems analysis, relational database, statistics or other related areas.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience using analysis to draw a conclusion from data.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of project management within a matrix reporting. Strong organizational skills are required.
- Understands and is able to use all types of company data (utilization, claims, patient and clinical quality).
- Knowledge of Greenway Intergy and Practice Analytics or other reporting tools. Ability to choose and recommend the most appropriate form of report delivery; assuring best quality, transparency of process and maximize reusability as possible.
- Assure the best solution is built for data and reporting needs, based on the project.
- Ability to help clients clarify their needs and the business need of the report or other deliverables; use business analysis skills to assure full understanding of the needs.
- Use knowledge of data and systems and proactively contribute to report design process.
- Proactively look for reporting solutions and enhancements; communicates any issues timely if they arise and presents solutions to the problems.
- Use available tools to summarize data and present and/or submit final analysis (e.g. written summaries, charts).
- Document the report process and logic in a manner consistent with the scope of the project.
For full job description and application information visit Valley Family Health Care career page.