JOB TITLE: Dental Assistant
LOCATION: Payette Dental
STARTING DATE: ASAP
STARTING PAY: Commensurate with experience
REPORTS TO: Dentist
- Oregon Certificate of Radiological Proficiency
- Oregon Certificate of Expanded Functions (EFDA)
- Oregon Certificate of Additional Expanded Functions (Sealants)
- Idaho Certification of Registration in Expanded Functions
- Idaho Certificate to place sealants and polish restorations.
- CPR certified in basic life support.
- Be at least eighteen years of age.
- Exhibit a pleasant and mature personality and a willingness to learn and take initiative.
- Take responsibility for all duties assigned.
- Preferably be able to speak and understand Spanish and English.
- Be available for evening and weekend hours if/when requested.
- Be compassionate toward people and display a genuine understanding and empathy toward the underserved populations of Idaho and Oregon.
For full job description and qualifications please visit http://www.vfhc.org/en/career