At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Perform four handed dentistry, explain treatment plans and procedures to patients, including treatment costs. Maintain set-up and break-down procedures for each patient encounter. Complete instrument sterilization of the clinic and maintain inventory of clinic supplies. Assist in ordering supplies and proper equipment maintenance, take radiographs and perform expanded duties according to certification, per the Rules of the Idaho State Board of Dentistry. Maintain infection control policies and procedures.
- Graduated from a Dental Assistant Program or comparable training and experience
- Current Expanded Functions Certification, or ability to obtain within 6 months of date of hire
- Considerable manual dexterity to pass instruments to dentist, sufficient mobility to perform assigned essential duties and the willingness and ability to perform all dental assisting duties as described in the Idaho State Board of Dentistry Dental Assistant Practice including but not limited to radiographs and the use of nitrous oxide as needed.
- Knowledge of dental terminology and ability to maintain thorough and accurate communication skills with patients
- Knowledge and training in general dental assisting duties, along with, endodontic, oral surgery, crown and bridge and prosthetic dentistry.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and carry equipment weighing approximately 40 pounds
- Ability to multitask and work well with different providers/locations
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.