Boise Dental Office
At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Hygienist (Extend Access) in Idaho.
- Willing and able to carry equipment weighing approximately 40 pounds.
- Licensed Idaho driver with dependable vehicle.
- Clinical and public health dental hygiene experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-starter who functions with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated knowledge of dental and other community resources.
- Demonstrated good written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient with Electronic Health/Dental records and Digital radiography.
- Clinical experience in a community health or group practice setting.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.