At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
Provides professional dental care in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Under the general supervision of the Dental Director, implement the priorities, and objectives, of the dental program. Serves as part of an inter-disciplinary care team to deliver high quality, evidence based health care. Exemplifies TRHS Corporate Culture Standards while performing assigned duties.
- Graduate from an accredited Dental School with a D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree.
- Licensed dentist in the State of Idaho.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively in preparation of reports and delivery of care to the patient.
- Ability to work within the complexity of a bilingual dental clinic.
- Knowledge of dental practice organization and operations.
- Proficient with Electronic Health/Dental records and Digital radiography.
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance at all times.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.