Provide comprehensive leadership for all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals. Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies and goals set with executive leadership. Analyzing the business requirements of all department to determine their technology needs. Oversee the effectiveness of technology resources within the organization, including phones, infrastructure, EHR and supportive applications. Lead IT personnel in directing priorities in collaboration with executive leadership and senior IT staff. Acts as the corporation's HIPAA Security Officer to support protection of PHI and enforce cybersecurity measures.
- Oversees all technology operations (including all hardware/software) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devises and establishes IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by executive leadership
- Stays apprised of emerging technologies that can improve IT department performance and deliver on strategic goals.
- Analyzes the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Ensures that IT department strategies and processes provide appropriate support to company-wide goals
- Leads the procurement and implementation of efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspects the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identifies the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems in collaboration with key leadership stakeholders.
- Provides programmatic and direct supervision for the IT team to provide workforce development, guidance, career development, etc.
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assists in building relationships with vendors for optimal performance and to create cost-efficient contracts
- Ensures IT ticket system is properly managed and identify trends to inform new technology needs
- Promotes high levels of customer service from the IT team
- Plans and implements redundant systems and meet operational needs and minimize downtime
- Responsible for systems development leadership which includes efficient utilization of computers as tools and assessment of new hardware and software.
- Develops and maintains documentation manuals for network administration, system operations, data input and control procedures.
- Ensures that the Disaster Recovery Program is up to date and accurate for all computer systems.
- Acts as the TR HIPAA Security Officer. (See separate job description.) Ensures the security of patient's protected health information is compliance with all aspects of the Security Rule.
- 7 years' experience in comprehensive information technology leadership
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; or 4 years additional IT experience
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational, leadership, communication skills
- Demonstrated workforce development skills
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.