CHAS Health is hiring a Director of Revenue Cycle
Purpose of Job: Improve the overall health of the communities we serve by leading revenue cycle strategic initiatives, objectives and policies as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends innovative business strategies to diversify organization's revenue streams.
- Partners with operations and clinical teams to complete implementation of new business opportunities.
- In collaboration with Utilization Management and Finance leadership, manages revenue streams within payer contracts, including initial discovery, analysis, and ongoing management of value-based elements to ensure organization earns and collects all revenue to which it is entitled.
- Collaborates on forecasting and budgeting processes, providing predictive analysis and advising on revenue stream elements.
- Directs and oversees key revenue cycle areas including but not limited to fee setting, HCC and risk coding, charge capture, billing, collections, and customer service.
- Evaluates and monitors current reimbursement policies and ensures that legislative and regulatory changes affecting revenue streams are anticipated and communicated appropriately.
- Leads Revenue Cycle strategic plan objectives and operational goal setting and execution.
- Serves as the primary backup for the VP of Finance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field required. Master's level education preferred. Minimum of three years' experience in healthcare management required and a minimum of 5 years experience in accounting, business or finance preferred. Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills: Must be innovative, analytical with technical skills, and have strong business acumen and general accounting knowledge. Experience with financial management software packages preferred. Strong interpersonal and communications skills required. Ability to organize and lead a team to accomplish goals required. Valid drivers' license and insurance required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to move around the facility; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For full job description and application visit CHAS Health Careers page.