At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley. We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
Provides diverse administrative support services to the Board of Directors, CEO, COO, CFO and other executive staff. Ongoing responsibilities include tasks and duties relating to: maintenance of Board and corporate records, tracking and maintenance of corporate policies and procedures, supportive positive staff and patient relations, management of grants, contract and MOU’s for the organization. General administrative duties including phone support, correspondence, filing and other administrative duties as needed. Responsible for ensuring that all critical tasks are fulfilled on a timely basis.
- Three years’ experience in clerical/administrative field serving in an executive or direct administrative assistant role.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills and impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior C-Level Administrative Assistant experience.
- Experience in Web Site Administration.
- Contracts administration experience.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.