Grand Peaks Medical and Dental is hiring a Family Physician and Internal Medicine
Candidate will work within our medical clinics, under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, performing outpatient clinical tasks and functions, to include but not limited to:
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Idaho statute, professional practice guidelines and federal laws.
- Perform minor surgical procedures.
- Arrange referral for patients requiring services not offered at Grand Peaks.
- Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Participate in staff outreach and off-site health care programs in the Grand Peaks service area as assigned by the Medical Director.
- Comply with the Grand Peaks Infection Control plan which includes personally utilizing universal precautions. Ensure compliance by support staff.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Assist in outside medical public relations functions.
- Adhere to UDS productivity standards and meet at least the minimum requirement.
- Take after hours call as scheduled.
- Serve on advisory committees as designated.
- Participate in company sponsored events.
- Able to work in a multidiscipline team environment and coordinate care across various in-house specialties.
Supervises students in training at clinic locations as assigned by the Medical Director.
Supervises mid-level practitioners (physician assistants and nurse practitioners).
- Current Idaho State Medical License
- Current D.E.A. Certificate
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine. If Board Eligible at the time of hire, must be Board Certified within 3 years of hire date.
- Insurability (malpractice)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
- ACLS or Advanced Life Support within 12 months of employment, if appropriate
- Must be eligible to participate with CMS programs
- Competitive Pay (dependent on experience)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Continuing education opportunities
- Production Bonuses
- Several other benefits
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit a full CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Position open until filled.