Glenns Ferry Health Center is hiring a Finance Director.
Mountain Home, Idaho (plus telecommute two days per week)
Under the supervision of the Chief Executive Office, the Finance Director is responsible for oversight and management of the fiscal functions of the organization. The Finance Director understands and works in compliance with the mission, goals and performance standards of the health center.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains agency financial records in accordance with GAAP
- Oversees all agency accounting functions. Establishes and oversees fiscal and administrative systems and internal controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws and adherence to best practices
- Manages employee payroll, time keeping system and employee benefits
- Full responsibility for all accounting functions including: accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, general ledger entry and reconciliation, bank reconciliation, cash flow management, overseeing audits, monthly financial statements, budgeting and financial reporting
- Prepares financial reports and budgets for grant applications; fulfills pre and post grant reporting requirements; manages grant draws and fiscal audits
- Works closely with Chief Executive Officer and program managers to prepare annual program budgets; assists program staff in monitoring the financial performance of programs
- Prepares monthly financial reports for management and Board of Directors; participates in Board Finance Committee
- Reviews and updates the Financial Policy Manual annually and ensures adequate internal controls are in place and followed
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or BA in accounting required. Master's degree or CPA is highly desirable.
- At least five years of accounting experience, including nonprofit
- Advanced Excel skills
Medical, dental and retirement savings plan.
Paid holidays and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 5 years
- accounting: 5 years
To apply please email your current CV and cover letter to Sharlet Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org