At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Responsible for coordination, analysis, and presentation of financial reports and data. To include data collection, advanced analytics, research projects, and coordination of monthly reporting as appropriate. Additionally, serves as liaison to other departments regarding data and reporting.
- Creates, maintains, and communicates regular data to include: financial data, productivity data, revenue cycle, and others as needed
- Develop and foster working relationships with internal working counterparts (IT, internal audit, results, accounting, and others) to facilitate productive exchanges of information to improve program efficiency and promote program compliance. Provide data, information, and reports as needed for other business units within the organization.
- Coordinate work with specialty operational programs (i.e. 340B, grants, etc.)
- Develop reports that can be used to educate staff and assist management in tracking the overall financial impact to the organization. Build other reports, as appropriate, to monitor and improve 340B Program compliance and performance
- Create and maintain monthly dashboards.
- Analysis of corporate, department, and program data/processes for use in management decision making.
- Identification of business trends utilizing data, compilation of analysis reports, and forecasting
- In collaboration with the Finance Director, CFO and/or other key organizational stakeholders, create financial models for new or existing projects, programs, or other activities.
- Coordinate data collection efforts across multiple systems and collaborate with automated system owners on best reporting methods.
- Collaborate with automated system owners as needed on data auditing and data integrity activities.
- Calculate the clinician quarterly variable pay bonuses and communicate results with payroll.
- Participate in cross-divisional automated system implementations and informatics efforts.
- Participate in and/or lead quality assurance activities of data and reporting.
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and help maintain organizational accountability for future use.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related field or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- 1-2 years' experience collecting, organizing, and reporting data. To include preparing oral and written reports of study findings and recommendations.
- Experience analyzing complex management, financial, and related data and systems and developing recommendations for improvement.
- Experience interpreting statistical and narrative information.
- Advanced skillset using excel and/or other statistical software.
- Knowledge of management practices, organizational design, and methods of information collection.
- Experience using Tableau or Sequel for report writing.
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Visio.
- Advanced database experience.
- Project management and user testing experience.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.