Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Funds & Development Manager
Funds and Development Manager
At Terry Reilly, we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Cultivate and maintain positive relations with the community, patients and potential patients, supporters and potential supporters, and Terry Reilly employees. Plan and implement marketing and communication strategies that advance Terry Reilly's mission and goals, both internal and external to the organization. Lead funds development activities designed to improve the amount and percentage of resources contributed to Terry Reilly from non-federal and non-fee sources, such as foundations and individual contributors. Staff leader to the Terry Reilly Foundation.
- Bachelor's degree in public health, health education, communications, marketing or another related field or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Experience developing and implementing a marketing funds development or communication plan.
- Strong conceptualization capabilities to introduce new ideas and solutions that will improve methods, procedures, or systems.
- Grant writing or funds development experience.
- Knowledge of the health and human services infrastructure and the healthcare marketplace.
- Must be able to understand and interact respectfully and effectively with diverse cultural and socio-economic populations.
- Must be able to speak effectively before groups and actively engage the general public in outreach situations. Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Able to resolve differences of opinion, using tact and diplomacy. Excellent customer service skills.
- Master's Degree in public health, communications or a related field
- Knowledge of community health center program operations and expectations
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.