Want to be a part of a team that's making a difference across the Treasure Valley? Terry Reilly provides quality, integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services to everyone, regardless of income or insurance status. We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our team.
Assisting clients in navigating the process from their experience of homelessness to a lease with New Path Community Housing facility. Empowering clients in navigating the process in exiting the New Path housing facility into alternative housing options, when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or undergraduate degree in a related field or 4 years equivalent experience.
- Licensed, or license-eligible, in the State of Idaho (if relevant for degree).
- Clearance through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Criminal History background check.
- A working knowledge of area social service resources for targeted populations (city, county, state and federal).
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people experiencing homelessness.
- Experience working in a medical setting.
- Demonstrated willingness and desire to work with the homeless and low-income populations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the problems of the mentally ill and chemically dependent populations.
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Preferred bilingual skills (English/Spanish).
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.