Busy practice in South East Idaho is seeking full time IT professional.
The Information Technology Specialist is an IT professional with a minimum of 5 years of progressive IT experience. Will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software, as well as network and server operations. Will support and mange: hardware and software maintenance, web page, troubleshooting, training and consultation, and offers recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
- Computer hardware and software systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Software Development and scripting
- Experience with of SQL and Oracle DB
- Access control as needed
- Data collection, mining and organization
- Computer viruses and security
- E-mail client and internet programs
- Experience with Server operating systems
- Exchange Server
- Information assurance
- Polycom phone systems
Pay and Benefits
Pay is competitive and depends upon experience. Full benefits including health insurance, retirement options and more.
For more information and to submit resumes please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org