JOB TITLE: Information Technology Systems Manager
HOURS: Full time
STARTING DATE: ASAP
STARTING PAY: Commensurate with experience
REPORTS TO: Chief Information Officer
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 9/20/2017
- Proven work experience as an IT manager or relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to provide consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems.
- Experience with IT vendors, contracts and outsourcing management.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Expertise in interpreting guidelines and analyzing information to adapt or modify technical processes in response to changing circumstances.
- Ability to work independently and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to manage personnel and act as a resource to others to solve problems.
- Professional certifications as appropriate.
- Must have a strong dedication to customer service.
For full job description and qualifications please visit http://www.vfhc.org/en/career