IT Application Support Specialist II
At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Provides support to end users on a variety of application support issues. Supports work of enterprise level software solutions including troubleshooting, reporting, system updates, monitoring and testing.
- Provides support to all end user and stakeholder groups as needed to maintain data integrity and accurate data exchanges.
- Performs routine data maintenance tasks, such as monitoring input and output queues for EHR or other systems as necessary.
- Troubleshoots front-line support calls from end-users, seeks resolution, and escalates the issue to the Application support team or other technical support as necessary.
- Performs data entry, either manually or using other technology, when needed for data updates and testing.
- Run pre-built reports and distributes information according to a schedule.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
- Follow through to conclusion on user issues that may require coordination and communication across divisions, software systems, and vendors
- Support and mentor users at the clinic site when needed
- Maintains a standard of excellence in customer service when supporting users by phone, remote, or in-person
- Must be able to complete on-line trainings and quizzes to become a certified OCHIN Epic Site Specialist
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills and be able to communicate and work with all levels within the organization.
- 3-5 years' experience with Experience with application support in a business environment. Proven customer service skills and ability to follow up, multitask, and prioritize.
- Experience with defect management systems (e.g., JIRA, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and follow-up.
- Self-starter and a problem solver.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with Epic EMR Systems or other related electronic health record system.
- Experience troubleshooting reporting or data quality issues.
- Understanding of database basics.
- Experience utilizing administration modules to create and maintain user accounts.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.