This is an On-Call position, to assist with our COVID Vaccination clinics.
Provides medical support duties within a multi-disciplinary Patient Centered Medical Home care team. General medical support duties include, but are not limited to, rooming patients, taking vital signs, assisting with procedures, performing basic laboratory services, completing x-ray examinations, processing medication refill requests, processing sterile supplies and administering medications.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
- Current Idaho licensure
- Bilingual in English and Spanish speaking skills.
- One or more years' experience in an office setting.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
Under the supervision and leadership of the Nursing leadership team, , is responsible for providing patient care either in person or virtually as well as coordinating day-to-day nursing care and functions provided by nursing care team members in accordance with established standards of patient care and all Terry Reilly policies and procedures. Ensures support for clinicians, fosters teamwork and quality patient care, and implements and enforces protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with Patient Centered Medical Home change concepts. Takes lead role in responding to crisis situations/critical patients.
- Current Idaho R.N. license
- Current BLS certification.
- 1-year direct care nursing experience.
- Strong problem solving, time management and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all care team members, supervisors, and patients.
- 2+ years' experience in a variety of physical and virtual care environments including but not limited to: inpatient, family practice, ED.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Experience in a community health clinic environment working with a wide variety of patient populations, including patients living in poverty and individuals of minority groups.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.