Licensed Professional Counselor / Treatment Specialist (Bilingual) – Nampa Clinic SANE Victims
Are you a bilingual trauma-informed therapist seeking a salaried position to treat sexual abuse victims and their families? Would you enjoy working and collaborating daily with trauma therapists in a small office setting integrated within a medical facility? Are you seeking opportunities to work within a teaching institution that prioritizes on-going internal and external continuing education in order to enhance and develop your skills as a therapist? If so, consider Terry Reilly and this full-time position.
At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
Provide treatment, intervention, and prevention services to victims of sexual abuse, their families, and the community.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare Criminal Background Check.
- Master's degree required in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field.
- Current professional license in the State of Idaho (LPC, LMSW).
- Bilingual / English & Spanish.
- Experience working with trauma.
- Work experience or specialized training in the sexual, familial abuse, or domestic violence fields.
- Ability to transport self to SANE Solutions Ada and SANE Solutions Canyon office, as required by Program Director.
- Valid LCSW or LCPC or equivalent license in the state of Idaho.
- EMDR Trained.
- Good speech and oral presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience providing services within a grant or "soft money" funded programs.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.