Valley Family Health Care is hiring a Medical Assistant. Position closing date 10/12/17.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assisting school.
- Prefer previous experience in medical office (e.g. front office procedures, screening procedures, vital signs, instrument set-ups, lab experience, etc.)
- Must be accurate, exacting, orderly and methodical in work detail.
- Neat, attractive appearance, with pleasant positive manner.
- Willingness to work within team concept.
- Sensitivity to needs of VFHC clientele.
- Willingness to work for the successful accomplishment of VFHC goals and objectives.
- Speech should be clear, distinct, & convincing. Prefer bilingual (English/Spanish).
For full job description and qualifications please visit http://www.vfhc.org/en/career