Grand Peaks Medical and Dental is hiring a Mid-level Provider.
Since 2007, Grand Peaks has been committed to providing a Medical Home to patients, where medical, dental, behavioral health services and clinical pharmacists work together and coordinate efforts in a team based system of care. With two locations in St. Anthony and Rexburg, Idaho our patient populations come from all over Eastern Idaho to receive the high standard of care that is a staple to our organization. We strive to improve the quality of our patient's lives who would otherwise have limited access to health care. We serve all individuals regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. Grand Peaks consistently ranks highly in both employee and patient satisfaction and we are seeking a Certified Physician’s Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner with similar values to join our team of talented providers to help us better serve Eastern Idaho.
Candidate will work within our medical clinics, under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer, performing outpatient clinical tasks and functions, to include but not limited to:
- Obtain health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and direct counseling for each patient on a plan for treatment.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Idaho statute, professional practice guidelines and federal laws.
- Perform minor surgical procedures including but not limited to: laceration repair, joint injections, toenail removal, pap smears and other gynecological procedures such as IUD insertion/removal and Nexplanon insertion/removal.
- Arrange referral(s) with our patient care coordinators for patients requiring services not offered at Grand Peaks.
- Review incoming reports (e.g. lab, x-ray, EKG) sign, date and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Participate in staff outreach and off-site health care programs in the Grand Peaks service area as assigned by the Medical Director.
- Comply with the Grand Peaks Infection Control plan which includes personally utilizing universal precautions. Ensure compliance by support staff.
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings.
- Assist in updating protocols and principles of practice as requested.
- Assist in outside medical public relations functions.
- Adhere to UDS productivity standards and meet at least the minimum requirement.
- Take after-hours call as scheduled.
- Serve on advisory committees as designated.
- Participate in company-sponsored events.
- Able to work in a multidiscipline team environment and coordinate care across various in-house specialties.
Supervises students in training at clinic locations as assigned by the Medical Director.
- Current Idaho State Medical License
- Current D.E.A. Certificate
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine. If Board Eligible at the time of hire, must be Board Certified within 3 years of hire date.
- Insurability (malpractice)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
- ACLS or Advanced Life Support within 12 months of employment, if appropriate
- Must be eligible to participate with CMS programs
- Competitive Pay (dependent on experience)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Loan repayment (we are an NHSC approved site)
- Continuing education opportunities
- Production Bonuses
- Several other benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer Please submit a full CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Position open until filled.