Nurse Manager – Kellogg, Idaho
We are North Idaho’s premier provider of integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services. Our amazing care teams deliver world-class healthcare utilizing a patient directed, community-focused approach. Providing high quality, affordable Healthcare from the Heart is our passion. Our mission is to deliver a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change, and extends life for our patients and our community.
Top reasons to join our team:
- Our employees are mission – minded
- We are passionate about providing excellent patient care
- Committed to a fun and supportive team environment
- We offer high-quality competitive employee benefits
The Nurse Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily back office clinic operations at the clinic. Provides oversight and supervision of the clinical support staff including Nurses, Medical Assistants, LPNs, and other allied staff as assigned. Is responsible for orientation and competency training for clinical staff at the clinic. The Nurse Manager supports the Quality Assurance program and other organizational wide initiatives.
- Registered Nurse.
- Five years ambulatory care experience preferred.
- Current active Idaho state licensure.