Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Pharmacy Technician.
Works under the supervision of a pharmacist to deliver quality patient care and excellent customer service. The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting pharmacists in filling prescriptions, helping patients in person or on the phone.
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 30 pounds.
- State of Idaho Pharmacy Technician license and background check completed prior to start date.
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly.
- One or more year’s pharmacy experience
- Knowledge of prescription drug programs.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
- State Certified Pharmacy Technician
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.