Physician, Kellogg, Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
We are North Idaho’s premier provider of integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services. Our amazing care teams deliver world-class healthcare utilizing a patient directed, community-focused approach. Providing high quality, affordable Healthcare from the Heart is our passion. Our mission is to deliver a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change, and extends life for our patients and our community.
Top reasons to join our team:
- Our employees are mission – minded
- We are passionate about providing excellent patient care
- Committed to a fun and supportive team environment
- We offer high-quality competitive employee benefits
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment Program
The Heritage Health physician provides high quality care in accordance with national guidelines to all Heritage Health patients in a culturally competent manner.
- Medical Degree or Doctor of Osteopathy Degree. Board Certified or Board Eligible in chosen specialty field.
- Active Idaho medical license, Controlled Substance License, and DEA License.
- BLS certification required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within primary care.
- Able to work independently, but also within a group, contributing to the efforts of the entire team.
- Able to effectively manage and direct medical staff support activities while providing quality medical care.
- Able to receive detailed information through oral communications; express or exchange ideas by verbal communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, and social skills.
- Able to interact effectively with people of varied educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, skill levels and value systems.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.