At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
The Population Health Data Specialist I is responsible for supporting Terry Reilly's population health strategy and framework to meet the corporate goals of continuous quality improvement for populations, decreasing the cost of care, and enhancing the patient and provider experience. This position works closely with the data analytic team, administrative team, and clinical care teams to increase data availability from electronic medical records and other systems. The Population Health Data Specialist will work to turn data insight into action through the use and development of technology to better segment populations, improve quality, increase patient engagement, and successfully address population health needs. This position requires the ability to investigate and resolve discrepancies, think critically and analytically, and communicate effectively.
- High School diploma or GED completed
- Minimum one-year experience in the medical field with knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations and understanding of patient flow processes.
- Ability to appropriately communicate and deescalate irritated or frustrated clients; to work under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply established professional customer service concepts, principals and practices.
- Ability to prioritize and execute a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to navigate: Excel, Word and electronic health record systems.
- Keen organizational skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly.
- Graduate of a medical-related degree, certification or training program.
- One or more years in a medical community health clinic setting.
- Experience working with homeless or migrant populations.
- Electronic health record experience.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.