Diagnose, triage, provide medications, and monitor medications for an ethnically diverse patient population with medical and behavioral health problems. Provide brief intervention strategies and develop treatment plans for patients. Collaborate and consult with medical providers, mental health staff, and other collaborative partners to ensure effective treatment for patients with co-occurring behavioral health and medical disorders and for patients with primary behavioral health disorders.
- Nurse Practitioner possessing unrestricted license for practice in the state of Idaho..
- Three years’ work experience and specialized training in the field of behavioral health.
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicines and treatment for mental health conditions.
- Accurate understanding of psychiatric diagnoses and their medial and behavioral management.
- Ability to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions and develop appropriate management and treatment plans.
- Ability to exercise balanced judgment in evaluating situations, making decisions, and responding to difficult or confrontational situations.
- Organized, creative, flexible, open-minded and able to multi-task.
- Able to work effectively as a team, interfacing with patients, primary care providers, behavioral health staff, as well as administrative and support staff.
- Clearance through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Criminal History background check.
- Demonstrate ability to use Microsoft Office, TR e-mail network, PMIS/EMR software and the Internet.
- Eligible for FTCA insurance coverage.
- Experience working with culturally and socio-economically diverse populations.
- Experience collaborating with medical and behavioral health providers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed to the values and mission of TR.
- Demonstrate an awareness of, and value for, cultural competency and customer service in the delivery of care.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.