Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Supervisor.
Provides clinical and administrative supervision of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner staff assigned to the effectiveness and consistency of therapeutic procedures, administrative procedures, and adherence to corporate policies. Leads collaboration and consultation with medical providers, mental health staff, and other collaborative partners to ensure effective treatment for patients with co-occurring behavioral health and medical disorders and for patients with primary behavioral health disorders.
- Nurse Practitioner possessing unrestricted license for practice in the state of Idaho..
- Five years’ work experience and specialized training in the field of behavioral health.
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicines and treatment for mental health conditions.
- Accurate understanding of psychiatric diagnoses and their medial and behavioral management.
- Ability to make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions and develop appropriate management and treatment plans.
- Ability to exercise balanced judgment in evaluating situations, making decisions, and responding to difficult or confrontational situations.
- Organized, creative, flexible, open-minded and able to multi-task.
- Able to work effectively as a team, interfacing with patients, primary care providers, behavioral health staff, as well as administrative and support staff.
- Clearance through the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Criminal History background check.
- Demonstrate ability to use Microsoft Office, TR e-mail network, PMIS/EMR software and the Internet.
- Eligible for FTCA insurance coverage.
- Experience with staff supervision
- Experience working with culturally and socio-economically diverse populations.
- Experience collaborating with medical and behavioral health providers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed to the values and mission of TR.
- Demonstrate an awareness of, and value for, cultural competency and customer service in the delivery of care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.