Heritage Health is hiring a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Heritage Health is a mission driven not for profit organization, committed to delivering a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change and extends life for our patients and our community. We are a growing patient-centered practice who is looking for a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Coeur d' Alene, ID.
The NP or PA will:
- Provides diagnosis, treatment, and management in a behavioral health clinical setting to a specified population.
- Provide consultation for in-house patients for Heritage Health providers and, if needed, assumes responsibility for psychiatric care.
- Counsel and educates patients regarding treatment and refers to ancillary and support services.
- Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in the State of Idaho or qualified to receive certification as a FNP or (PMHNP) in the State of Idaho -OR-
- Medical license from the State of Idaho to practice medicine as a Physician Assistant under a Physician’s supervision plus a medical certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants Inc, NCCPA. The medical license must be free of restriction and no litigation or disciplinary actions may be pending against the incumbent
- Bachelors degree
- DEA and State of Idaho Controlled Substance Registration numbers
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Heritage Health is a federally qualified health center. We believe that healthcare should be accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
Heritage Health is proud to offer a competitive benefits package! 100% of our full time employees' medical, dental, vision, and life insurance is covered by Heritage Health. Additional life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability coverage is also available.
We value our employees' health and future!
- We offer a 403b retirement plan where Heritage Health matches up to 2% of your contribution.
- Employees start accruing 120 hours of paid time off during their first year of employment. We also cover 8 paid holidays.
- Discounts are also available on cell phone plans as well as gym memberships!
Please apply online at: www.myheritagehealth.org/careers
Heritage Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.