Want to be a part of a team that's making a difference across the Treasure Valley? Terry Reilly provides quality, integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services to everyone, regardless of income or insurance status. This is only made possible through our mission-driven, talented team. Because we support and value your time in and out of the office, it is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance. With a flexible schedule and excellent benefits including options for free healthcare, we hope you will consider joining our growing team.
Provide nursing care in collaboration with multi-disciplinary treatment team members, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- One-year work experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Two or more years’ experience in the field of alcoholism, substance use disorders and mental health.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EMR.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health & Welfare Mental Health system.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.