At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Performs x-ray examinations on patients as ordered by the medical clinicians. Explains the X-ray procedure to patients, prepares patients for the procedure and position them for the best possible outcome. Facilitates repair of diagnostic equipment. Observes proper safety procedures to avoid unnecessary exposure of self, care team members and patients to harmful radiation.
- Graduate of an ARRT approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
- One-year experience as Radiologic Technologist.
- Able to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to communicate calmly, compassionately, and professionally in high stress situations with different types of patients.
- Two or more years’ experience as an x-ray technologist in a family medicine environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.