Desert Sage Health Centers is looking to add a dynamic team member to our awesome dental team!
If you are energetic, positive, self-motivated dental hygienist who is eager to treat patients and promote good oral health practices, you may be the right candidate. Our ideal applicant is dependable, compassionate, efficient and works well in a team environment. Our goal is to hire an individual who can multitask and is passionate about delivering excellent patient care. Experience with Dentrix software and digital x-rays a plus. Spanish speaking is preferred. This position will fill Thursday and Friday 10 hour days, 20 – 30 hours per week and pay will DOE. If you are looking to work with a great team and give a smile back to the community this position is for you! Please send a cover letter, resume and application found below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time
- Prepare patients for treatment ensuring their comfort
- Conduct initial oral screenings, take x-rays and clean patients’ teeth.
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Sterilize instruments and all other aspects of infection control
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Well-organized and reliable
- Graduated from an accredited dental hygiene program.
- Valid Registered Dental Hygienist license with local anesthesia endorsement.
- N2O permit preferred but not required.