At Terry Reilly we believe we are successful when we have a healthy, thriving community. This is accomplished as a result of our mission-driven and talented team. We provide integrated care throughout the Treasure Valley with our medical, dental and behavioral health services - allowing our employees the unique ability to experience several disciplines of health care. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the office. We also provide our employees with excellent benefits including options for free healthcare.
Provide professional nursing care in collaboration with multi-disciplinary treatment team members. Responsibilities include the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment for patients at Allumbaugh House.
- Administer patient medication.
- Monitor and assess patient status.
- Participate in milieu management.
- Assists in intake and discharge of patients.
- Assists in development of an individualized plan of care.
- Must be able to work nights. (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) - 32 hours a week
- Leadership/Charge nurse experience
- State of Idaho licensure.
- One year nursing experience in behavioral health setting.
- Criminal background check required.
- Prior experience working in the substance abuse/alcoholism field and/or clinical mental health setting.
- Knowledge of community resources and Patient Assistant/Medication Assistance Programs.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health and Welfare Mental Health system.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.