Terry Reilly Health Service is hiring an LPN for a position serving the New Path Housing Program and the Boise 23rd Street clinic.
Provide professional nursing care in collaboration with multi-disciplinary treatment team members. Responsibilities include the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment for patients focusing on the integration of Behavioral Health Services in a permanent supportive housing environment.
- Performs and documents comprehensive physical and psychosocial assessments
- Assesses patients on-going needs and assists medical staff in direct care delivery
- Develops, implements and evaluates a plan of care based on patient's needs. Generates appropriate medical chart notations.
- Provides psycho-education based on the assessment of patient needs.
- Prepares and administers injections as ordered.
- Provides guidance and support utilizing therapeutic communication skills.
- Establishes and maintains therapeutic and professional boundaries.
- Integrates knowledge, experience, professional standards and organizational policies into nursing practice.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program.
- Current Idaho licensure.
- One year work experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Understanding and adherence to ethical standards of the respective licensure board.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Two or more years’ experience in the field of alcoholism, substance use disorders and mental health.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EMR.
- Knowledge of community resources and Patient Assistance/Medication Assistance Programs.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health & Welfare Mental Health system.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.