Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN).
TITLE: Registered Nurse
Under the supervision and leadership of the Nursing Manager, and/or the RN Supervisor, is responsible for providing direct patient care as well as coordinating day-to-day nursing care and functions provided by nursing care team members in accordance with established standards of patient care and all Terry Reilly policies and procedures. Ensures support for clinicians, fosters teamwork and quality patient care, and implements and enforces protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with Patient Centered Medical Home change concepts. Takes lead role in responding to crisis situations/critical patients.
- Current Idaho R.N. license
- Current BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 years direct care nursing experience.
- Strong problem solving, time management and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all care team members, supervisors, and patients.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive, efficient and safe working environment.
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- One year experience in a supervisory/charge role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Experience in a community health clinic environment working with a wide variety of patient populations, including patients living in poverty and individuals of minority groups.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
For full job description and application information visit Terry Reilly Health Services Careers.