Want to be a part of a team that's making a difference across the Treasure Valley? Terry Reilly provides quality, integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services to everyone, regardless of income or insurance status. This is only made possible through our mission-driven, talented team. Because we support and value your time in and out of the office, it is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance. With a flexible schedule and excellent benefits including options for free healthcare, we hope you will consider joining our growing team.
Under indirect supervision, works closely with medical providers, primary care teams, and social services agencies to provide short-term care coordination and connection to resources and support to program clients to improve their health and general well-being through education and provision of coordination of care and services. Implements off-site/on-site outreach programs focusing on health promotion, preventive, curative and case management services for patients. Position requires working in clinic and community-based settings, including client's homes. Implements off-site/on-site outreach programs focusing on health promotion, preventive, curative and case management.
- Two years post-secondary education or two years’ experience in lieu of education.
- Comfortable with and successful at public speaking.
- Good understanding of health care delivery.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of community agencies and resources.
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual client care plans.
- Knowledge of transportation and other barriers to care that may be encountered by client.
- Ability to communicate medical information to health care professionals and care coordinators over the telephone.
- Bachelor's Degree in health promotion or other health related field, education, communication, or social services.
- Some clinical experience, e.g. CNA, MA, or phlebotomy.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge and experience with health promotion/disease prevention approach to chronic diseases.
- Community health experience.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.