*Sign On Bonus Available!
Part-Time (24 hrs./week) or Full-Time (32-40 hrs./week)
Provide professional nursing care in collaboration with multi-disciplinary treatment team members. Responsibilities include the ongoing assessment, planning and treatment for patients at Allumbaugh House.
- Administer patient medication.
- Monitor and assess patient status.
- Participate in milieu management.
- Assists in intake and discharge of patients.
- Assists in development of an individualized plan of care.
- Must be able to work nights. (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.)
- State of Idaho licensure.
- One-year nursing experience.
- Criminal background check required.
- Prior experience working in the substance abuse/alcoholism field and/or clinical mental health setting.
- Previous experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Leadership/Charge Nurse experience.
- Knowledge of community resources and Patient Assistant/Medication Assistance Programs.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health and Welfare Mental Health system.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.