Valley Family Health Care is hiring a Registration Assistant. Position closing date 10/12/17.
- Check advance patient appointments, obtain Registration information by phone or from current records. Prepare and obtain patient registration information by phone or from current records.
- Create New Patient records, appropriately entering data as known.
- Sending new patient paperwork to scheduled persons, and following up by phone.
- Assists patients pre-appointment with filling out intake forms, by phone or in person
- Assists other staff at the direction of the Clinic Coordinator during slow times: faxing/scanning documents and other clerical duties as assigned.
- Prepare all registration paperwork for next day’s patients.
- Ensure all patient information is correctly entered into the electronic health record.
- Scan registration paperwork into the patients electronic health record.
- Assist with patient reminder calls and follow up with patients that missed their appointments.
For full job description and qualifications please visit http://www.vfhc.org/en/career